When you have an accepted offer and would like to send a payment request to your buyer, pull up the property listing in the MLS and click the TrustFunds link. Fill out the payment request and we will send an email notification to the buyer, that includes access to a secure payment form to pay online. You will receive a notification and see the payment status change as the payment progresses. Please log in to your TrustFunds Agent account to view your transactions and find more information.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Agent - My buyer is using Gmail and not receiving the payment request email.
- Agent - Can agent assistants and team members use TrustFunds?
- Agent - What if the purchase agreement is canceled after the earnest money payment was made?
- Agent - Does a buyer have access to TrustFunds with the ability to submit earnest money prior to the final acceptance of a purchase agreement?
- Agent - How does the buyer provide the lender with proof of the earnest money payment?
- Agent - How does the agent know the status of the earnest money payment?
- Agent - Can TrustFunds be used if a property is not in the MLS? ~ FSBO
- Agent - How does an agent use TrustFunds to have their buyer submit the earnest money?
- Agent - Can a buyer's agent use TrustFunds even if their broker is not a member?
- Agent - Who is a Designated Trust Account Holder 'DTAH?'