If your real estate agent sent a payment request to your Gmail from TrustFunds and you are unable to locate it, please first check your Spam folder or search in "All Mail" for an email from @trustfunds.us.com. If you do find it there, please mark it as "Not Spam" and go ahead and click on the Submit Earnest Money link.
If you are still unable to locate the email, please ask your agent to double check the email address they sent it to and if needed, correct it, but either way, please resend it to you from there. You could also ask your agent to try a different email address if you have one.
If not, here is one method that has helped other Gmail users receive emails from us:
- Log in to your Gmail account on laptop/desktop
- In the Search bar at the top, click the "sliders" icon on the right to Show Search Options.
- In the FROM section, type: *@trustfunds.us.com
- Click CREATE FILTER.
- Check NEVER SEND IT TO SPAM and ALSO APPLY FILTER TO # MATCHING CONVERSATIONS.
- Click CREATE FILTER again.
Then, please ask your Agent to resend the email to you. Thank you for your patience and if you still need assistance, feel free to reach out!