First, your real estate agent will create a request via TrustFunds, which triggers an email to you. Click the button in the email to access your secure payment form. You will enter your bank's routing and account number, for the account that you would like to use.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Buyer - Error Message
- Buyer - Gmail is not receiving the payment request
- Buyer - I need a refund of the earnest money
- Buyer - Where can I get a proof of payment receipt / invoice for my lender?
- Buyer - Where is the earnest money held?
- Buyer - How long does it take for my payment to process?
- Buyer - Can I pay with a credit card?
- Buyer - Is TrustFunds secure?
- Buyer - How do I know the payment is going to a legitimate company?
- Buyer - What information will I need to make my payment?