Yes, all agents of a participating MLS have the ability to use TrustFunds when representing buyers, as long as the DTAH is a TrustFunds member.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Agent - My buyer is using Gmail and not receiving the payment request email.
- Agent - Can agent assistants and team members use TrustFunds?
- Agent - What if the purchase agreement is canceled after the earnest money payment was made?
- Agent - Does a buyer have access to TrustFunds with the ability to submit earnest money prior to the final acceptance of a purchase agreement?
- Agent - How does the buyer provide the lender with proof of the earnest money payment?
- Agent - How does the agent know the status of the earnest money payment?
- Agents - Can TrustFunds be used if a property is not in the MLS? ~ FSBO
- Agent - How does an agent use TrustFunds to have their buyer submit the earnest money?
- Agent - Can a buyer's agent use TrustFunds even if their broker is not a member?
- Agent - Who is a Designated Trust Account Holder 'DTAH?'