Yes! TrustFunds is a great communication tool in the transaction. Contact information about both agents are auto-populated from the MLS data to guarantee the notices are sent without any manual input. In addition, agents may set up their notification preferences in their personal profile.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Agent - My buyer is using Gmail and not receiving the payment request email.
- Agent - Can agent assistants and team members use TrustFunds?
- Agent - What if the purchase agreement is canceled after the earnest money payment was made?
- Agent - Does a buyer have access to TrustFunds with the ability to submit earnest money prior to the final acceptance of a purchase agreement?
- Agent - How does the buyer provide the lender with proof of the earnest money payment?
- Agent - How does the agent know the status of the earnest money payment?
- Agents - Can TrustFunds be used if a property is not in the MLS?
- Agent - How does an agent use TrustFunds to have their buyer submit the earnest money?
- Agent - Can a buyer's agent use TrustFunds even if their broker is not a member?
- Agent - Who is a Designated Trust Account Holder 'DTAH?'