We take security seriously. TrustFunds maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with or exceed industry standards to protect non-public, confidential information. Your bank information is encrypted at rest and in transit, and deleted as soon as the transaction has begun processing. If a paper check were used, anybody who sees the check (or a copy, scan, or fax of that check) has access to your account information. With TrustFunds, your account information is kept private.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Buyer - Error Message
- Buyer - Gmail is not receiving the payment request
- Buyer - I need a refund of the earnest money
- Buyer - Where can I get a proof of payment receipt / invoice for my lender?
- Buyer - Where is the earnest money held?
- Buyer - How long does it take for my payment to process?
- Buyer - Can I pay with a credit card?
- Buyer - Is TrustFunds secure?
- Buyer - How do I know the payment is going to a legitimate company?
- Buyer - What information will I need to make my payment?