Seconds! TrustFunds is integrated with the MLS and much of the transaction data for the property, brokers and agents is auto-populated. No need for manually including all of the information which makes the process faster and more accurate. In fact, the fastest payment to date, took less than 60 seconds from start to finish, with the agent AND the buyer completing all steps in that time!
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Agent - My buyer is using Gmail and not receiving the payment request email.
- Agent - Can agent assistants and team members use TrustFunds?
- Agent - What if the purchase agreement is canceled after the earnest money payment was made?
- Agent - Does a buyer have access to TrustFunds with the ability to submit earnest money prior to the final acceptance of a purchase agreement?
- Agent - How does the buyer provide the lender with proof of the earnest money payment?
- Agent - How does the agent know the status of the earnest money payment?
- Agents - Can TrustFunds be used if a property is not in the MLS? ~ FSBO
- Agent - How does an agent use TrustFunds to have their buyer submit the earnest money?
- Agent - Can a buyer's agent use TrustFunds even if their broker is not a member?
- Agent - Who is a Designated Trust Account Holder 'DTAH?'