Full transaction and deposit reporting is available to DTAHs in their TrustFunds account. Please log in to your TrustFunds account and go to your Transactions Tab to get started.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- DTAH - Broker or Title Company - Can TrustFunds provide training for my office admins and/or agents?
- DTAH - Who is a Designated Trust Account Holder (``DTAH``)?
- DTAH - Broker - Are brokers required to register their company, in order for their agents to use TrustFunds?
- DTAH - Broker - Title - Can a refund be processed via TrustFunds?
- DTAH - How soon can I use TrustFunds after submitting my application?
- DTAH - How does a DTAH reconcile deposits to their trust account?
- DTAH - Does TrustFunds receive or hold the earnest money payment?
- DTAH - How long does a DTAH have access to transaction data in TrustFunds?
- DTAH - Can a DTAH set up more than one trust account?
- DTAH - If a DTAH has more than one office, does it need to register each office?