The transaction information in the transaction table is available at any time. By default, the transaction table will show 60 days of activity and include properties that have not closed as per the MLS data. DTAHs continue to have access to the full transaction data and Deposit Reports indefinitely, provided they are an active member of TrustFunds.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- DTAH - Broker or Title Company - Can TrustFunds provide training for my office admins and/or agents?
- DTAH - Who is a Designated Trust Account Holder (``DTAH``)?
- DTAH - Broker - Are brokers required to register their company, in order for their agents to use TrustFunds?
- DTAH - Broker - Title - Can a refund be processed via TrustFunds?
- DTAH - How soon can I use TrustFunds after submitting my application?
- DTAH - How does a DTAH reconcile deposits to their trust account?
- DTAH - Does TrustFunds receive or hold the earnest money payment?
- DTAH - How long does a DTAH have access to transaction data in TrustFunds?
- DTAH - Can a DTAH set up more than one trust account?
- DTAH - If a DTAH has more than one office, does it need to register each office?