No. Registration is for the entire company (per MLS market) and individual office registration is included. If you add a new office, it will automatically be added to your TrustFunds account at no charge.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- DTAH - Broker or Title Company - Can TrustFunds provide training for my office admins and/or agents?
- DTAH - Who is a Designated Trust Account Holder (``DTAH``)?
- DTAH - Broker - Are brokers required to register their company, in order for their agents to use TrustFunds?
- DTAH - Broker - Title - Can a refund be processed via TrustFunds?
- DTAH - How soon can I use TrustFunds after submitting my application?
- DTAH - How does a DTAH reconcile deposits to their trust account?
- DTAH - Does TrustFunds receive or hold the earnest money payment?
- DTAH - How long does a DTAH have access to transaction data in TrustFunds?
- DTAH - Can a DTAH set up more than one trust account?
- DTAH - If a DTAH has more than one office, does it need to register each office?