TrustFunds is a month-to-month service with no contract term. DTAHs pay a nominal monthly service fee (tiered based upon volume) and as little as $0.25 per earnest money transaction. All terms and fees are provided following an initial Authentication Process, and if considered unacceptable, simply abandon the registration process at any time with no obligation to join.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- DTAH - Broker or Title Company - Can TrustFunds provide training for my office admins and/or agents?
- DTAH - Who is a Designated Trust Account Holder (``DTAH``)?
- DTAH - Broker - Are brokers required to register their company, in order for their agents to use TrustFunds?
- DTAH - Broker - Title - Can a refund be processed via TrustFunds?
- DTAH - How soon can I use TrustFunds after submitting my application?
- DTAH - How does a DTAH reconcile deposits to their trust account?
- DTAH - Does TrustFunds receive or hold the earnest money payment?
- DTAH - How long does a DTAH have access to transaction data in TrustFunds?
- DTAH - Can a DTAH set up more than one trust account?
- DTAH - If a DTAH has more than one office, does it need to register each office?